My friend Mo has "tagged" me. I'm now required, according to the rules, to post "seven random facts about (my) fascinating self on (my) blog".
Okay, sure. Why not. I don't usually do things like this, but, well, it's Mo, so:
1. My first birthday was January 15, 1967, the same day as SuperBowl I. Green Bay played (and lost to) Kansas City. I was born in Green Bay. It was a big deal, apparently... (Oh, and for you Green Bay fans: my name is Brett).
I have very few compulsions. Two of them manifest as follows:
2. Before I close a locked door behind me I must look at the keys in my hand. Car, house, closet, it doesn't matter what kind. And...
3. I have a constant fear that I smell bad.
4. I'm allergic to giraffes.
5. As a young boy, I witnessed a horrific accident in which a schoolmate was rendered unrecognizable as a human.
6. My first rock concert was Guess Who at the Illinois State Fair. (I was 5.)
7. I was once asked to participate in a pornographic photo shoot. I declined. (I was 18.)